In view of the current outbreak of Coronavirus in Hong Kong, we are not providing clinical services to any patients owned by:
- clients with a confirmed Coronavirus infection
- clients who are now under mandatory quarantine due to the Coronavirus pandemic
- clients have been in contact with any person who is a known COVID-19 case in the last 14 days
- clients travelled back into Hong Kong within the last 14 days
Your animal will NOT be seen nor admitted to the VMC in the interests of protecting our staff and clients. This includes animals presented by anyone in your household.
Once your animal is admitted to the hospital, you will not be able to see your animal but you will receive daily phone calls with update. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Due to the rapidly evolving situation regarding COVID-19 cases in Hong Kong, we are strengthening the preventive measures against the Coronavirus for protecting our staff and clients.
- Clients must wear face masks and use the hand sanitizer
- Only 2 clients per patient are allowed to stay in the waiting area
- Only 1 client per patient is allowed to enter the examination room
- No food or drink allowed within the centre
We are sorry for inconvenience caused. Thank you for your understanding.